Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Look Deep !

 
It doesn't matter how you look and what's your skin color. 
At the end of the day, you need a holding hand not a perfect body and beautiful face. 
Everyone is beautiful in their own way! 
You are not fat,slim,small,ugly,black,white-YOU ARE YOU and that should be respected. 
Beauty is not about having a pretty face. 
It is about having a beautiful, pure heart, mind and most importantly, a beautiful soul.
It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts. 
Stop criticizing and making fun of people,they are humans too. 
Respect them, value their presence and look deep into their soul-you will find true beauty which compares with no other. 

[Inspired by the Korean Series My ID is Gangnam Beauty and True Beauty]










2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...