Sunday, February 18, 2024

Don't Quit!

We won't let you go
Even if God calls for you, we aren't going to be afraid of him. 
We are standing in his path boldly. 
Try to steal your gaze from us as hard as you can.
We will not for sure let you go like this leaving all of us behind. 
Life is a small hill, filled with ups and downs which we must face with courage.
Why did you stumble and give up on the very first step? 
We promise all the nights of sorrow shall eventually pass. 
Your mother blessed you with a long life, her heart yearns for your presence. For once, do look at all of us and smile. 
We don't want to bid adieu to you meri yaar. 
Get up and shine as bright as you can! 
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP SO SOON!! 






2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...