Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Without a friend like you!

I remember the way we argued, but still remained glued to one another. 
I think about the way we shared, and how we cared for each other. 
I remember all the promises we made to one another, I hope that our friendship never fades.. 
Without a friend like you there seems to be no beat in the music, no fun in the rain. 
The parties, outings and days seem incomplete without you. I find it hard to breathe without you my dear. 
I miss you so much yaar- I miss everything at the moment. 
I miss the long hours of talking, the concern and the advices you used to give me and many such beautiful outing moments. 
Missing you is like seeing the empty seat beside me and knowing that my day is not the same at all without your sweet presence in it. 
In life, we make so many friends, 
some are beloved, 
some are special, 
some go abroad, 
some change their cities, 
some left us, 
we left some, 
some are in contact, 
some are not in contact, 
some don't contact because of their EGO, 
we don't contact some because of our EGO,
whatever role they played, however they were, 
we still remember,love,miss,care for them, because of the part they played to make memories. 
Hope to see you all soon, I really miss you my dear friends! 





19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much darling ❤!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written Manogna, has a lot of meaning behind what you've written. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written Manogna, has a lot of meaning behind what you've written. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very emotional and from the heart. Keep going! All the best 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relishes the role friends play! All the best for your future writings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super !!!!
    Keep up the good writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much vinila aunty and pranuu❤!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...