Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Friends' Shelter

 Our friendship means so much to me. 
Together we have shared so many tears and laughs and our bond grows stronger each and every day. 
Thank you for celebrating my wins and being there for me through thick and thin.
As best friends,
We:
Believe in each other,
Exchange silly stories,
Have random conversations about everything and everyone,
Find the answers,
Rely on each other,
Inspire bravery,
Encourage dreams,
Never stop caring,
Stand by each other. 
The best part being: 
Chit chatting about random strangers and people we dislike. 
The greatest feeling will always be that I get to call you my friend. 
Remember that nobody can steal you from me 😜.







2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...