Thursday, March 7, 2024

Aurat

 International Women's Day celebrates the fighting spirit of women around the world. 
This wonderful occasion joyously applauds them for the transformation they have brought within the society. 
"A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman." -Melinda Gates. 
"Because you are a woman,people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. 
Don't live in the shadows of people's judgement. 
Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom." - Amitabh Bachchan. 
Beautifully said, isn't it?   
That's exactly how people force their thinking on you which should not define who you are and don't let them put you down and define what your capabilities are. 
I like being feminine and I enjoy being a role model. I enjoy being a woman. It all comes down to having the confidence to be who you are. 




 

2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...