Monday, March 27, 2023

Plants

 Greenery all around is a wonderful sight to watch. 
Plants give us flowers to decorate and celebrate. 
They give us paper from their woods. 
With their help , we can make whatever we want.
So , for all the help they do to us , it's our responsibility to adore and water our plants everyday so they bloom and shine. 
Happiness is watching your plant grow. 
If speaking kindly to plants and showing love to them makes them grow , imagine what speaking kindly and showing love to humans can do. 
No creature or life is as pure as that of plants. No wonder we don't understand them and chop them off for wood , etc. 
Humans are made for loving. If we don't , we would be like plants without water. 


2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...