Sunday, March 12, 2023

An Ode to Friendship

 The unique ideas of bunking classes , the silly decisions made , sudden outing plans made , the deep thoughts given as to what to tell our parents when we all go out . 
Secrets locked away in the hearts , long conversations , silly jokes , small silly fights , that possessiveness 😂 and naughty smiles. 
Writing behind books to convey something in between classes , talking in between classes and munching something or the other. 
Fighting over places and for the fan. 
The exam tensions , sudden study mode turned on , group study , roaming around everywhere , exploring every place possible in college , having lunch together in one class or in the outdoors . 
Sharing our lunch boxes , going to the canteen almost every day in the lunch break or before boarding the bus . 
Many shoulders you have to cry upon when something's not your way , many hands ready to wipe your tears when you feel low , so many people to talk to , share with , people who make your mood lighter . 
It's just been 6 months and we already have so many memories to cherish . 
You have people who refuse to go anywhere without you , people who enjoy your presence , people who involve you in every conversation , don't let you stay calm and silent , they can immediately sense if I ain't in a good mood and they make me laugh within no time .
There's a chai ( black coffee friend ) - your coffee partner , a caring one , a photo freak , the one you can share anything with , a person you can rely on , a person who talks to you everyday , people who look after you when something's wrong and yes , many foodies I would say.  
Wondering who I am talking about? Wondering who those people are ? Wondering who's that "they"? 
Give it a guesss.. I leave it on you all.
Honestly , we are all better off together . 
Everything seems like a new adventure!! 
Spending half of our time in the canteen and the mechanical block is the best thing ever . 
In every class , there is atleast one person who is really studious , who has 100 percent attendance and who is our teacher before exams. 
There is a new adventure every day in store so college life never gets boring and that campus always looks colourful to us except during the exam period 😋 . 
Fests and events make us the happiest , we run away first and are the first ones to register in any event or fest . 
Personally , I found a new home in college and I am really glad for that . 
College Life 💕💙 !!
What I described is nothing , I can literally go on and write a book about college , I can go on endlessly . 
An ode to our friendship guys , thank you so much for introducing me to this new world and for coming into my life . 
This is for you all ! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, expressed so nicely, could visualise it …really 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Amma !

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...