Monday, March 27, 2023

Dosti

 I promise that in every situation and sway of heart , I am and will be there. 
In loneliness... In defeats... you are the one that's always with me and I really appreciate the immense care , support , consideration and encouragement.
Oh my dear friend.. the one who wiped my tears , that stayed with me through all my ups and downs , a big thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
Finding a loyal friend is as hard as finding a tear drop in the ocean. If you have them , cherish them. 
I heard a saying which said:
A fish told water:
"You cannot see my tears , because I am inside you (water)."
Water's reply was the most heart warming reply I have ever heard:
"But I can feel your tears because you are in my heart."
That's exactly what friendship is. 
It's not how you make a person smile , it's more about the time spent. If it's worthwhile or not. 
It's not in the conversation , but in the way you listen and understand. 
It's not about the laughter but what comes before and everything after. 
The key to friendship is not in 2 people relating but in two hearts communicating. 
Thank you to all those special friends who understand me for who I am , who help and support me and never take a step back in that , who never judge me and for understanding the key to friendship and how to unlock everything within my heart. 


3 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...