Sunday, October 23, 2022

Happiest Birthday!

 Dear brother, 
I am wishing you a birthday you will never forget. 
You are not my cousin, you are more like my own sibling. You are the only one I trust without any doubt. 
Our relationship is like Tom and Jerry. 
We tease and irritate each other, knock each othee down but can't live without one another. 
If you ever need anything, remember you have a soul sister and you have her shoulder to cry upon if you ever feel sad. 
Brother and sister, always together as friends ready to face anything and everything life sends. 
Happy birthday my sweetest, lovely bro. Keep smiling, rocking and shining like you always do. Stay the same, be a rowdy baby always. 
You are growing up, you will learn new things, face new challenges but never give up, I am always there. 
Cry if you feel like but let those be happy tears since I can't bear seeing sad tears in your eyes. 
Al the very best for everything ahead in your path and for your future endeavours. 
Don't forget this crazy sister wherever you are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...