Sunday, October 23, 2022

Festival of Lights

 Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous diwali. 
On this day, I wish you all the happiness in the world and I hope that the evil is destroyed. 
May the festival of lights brighten and lighten up your day and life. 
This day is a cheerful day with alot of fun. 
Just after the sun sets, the world is lightened up. 
Everybody is in the festive mood with a smile on this festive night. 
Fireworks, sparkling with light and the sound of crackers keeps the night alive. 
Pretty diyas light up the place,
Rockets vanish without a trace.
The sky is lightened up with pretty diyas and fireworks. 
Be it night or day, 
Crackers sparkle all the way. 
Diwali is the time of the year, 
We visit both our near and dear ones wearing our grandest clothes and celebrating with cheer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...