Saturday, July 24, 2021

Never Waste Food!

 Each one of us can throw food away in a giffy but it can take months and years of hardwork to grow the food we eat so think twice before you waste food. 

When you waste food, 

think if you are really good. 

This might seem like an old advice but it is worth as precious as gold. 

Each one of us ignorantly toss food into the bin, but do devote time and think that you are commiting a huge sin. 

Millions die each day due to a lack of proper food at every hour of the day but we are lucky to have enough in our plates. 

So, don't dare to waste food, value each grain in your plate! 



2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...