Saturday, July 24, 2021

Save Water, Save life!

 Water is a boon, it is life. 

Without water at all, nothing on this planet will survive. 

As Human Beings, we need water for various purposes and the Earth needs every drop of it as well. 

Don't waste even a single drop of it, we can't make a mistake. 

We must save it for everyone's sake and well- being. 

No water, no life- no blue, no green!

A drop of water is worth way more than a sack of gold to a thirsty man and woman working exteremely hard in the scorching heat.

So, kindly save water and reduce poverty to an extent.

With access to clean water, agriculture is improved, hygiene and physical health as well thereby reducing poverty. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...