Monday, August 9, 2021

I Really Miss Those School Days

 I really miss those days, when our classmates were like a family. 

We had no worries for our future. 

And happiness was the only feeling that we used to chase. 

Two pairs of shoes, two pairs of uniform, the school bag was heavy but there was no stress. 

Waking up was hard, the morning alarms= torture, 

Dressing up was pain. 

Late to assembly, eyes searching for the gang, smiles meant hifi, lips always read a slang. 

The classroom was a circus, teachers called us naughty and rude, lunch breaks went hungry as we already ate the food in between classes. 

Our pens and pencils were used for pen and pencil fights, they became knives, scales were swords, we played stupid tantrums when we were bored and immitated teachers. 

Making sweet, innocent puppy faces when we got caught. 

School may be hard and annoying but we all miss it when it ends. 

My dear school, you make me smile, hey classmates, let's go back again for a while?? 



2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...