Friday, September 4, 2020

A special friend

Dedicated to every incredible and hardworking teacher out there: 

 Wishing every teacher in the world a very happy teachers day. Each one of you have put in alot of efforts to make every student's life as amazing as possible. A thank you is just not enough, so we gave you the key to our hearts and minds.

On this special day of yours,  I wish all your dreams come true and I also wish you take enough rest as all your hardwork is paid off on this day. Let all the evil leave you and let all the hppiness be with you. 

If you wouldn't have seen our potentials, every studen't life would have been imperfect and yes, you did make it perfect dear teachers. If you did not make us realize our worth, we never would have been the people we are today. 

Each one of us want to inspire people like our teachers do and yes,we want someone to look at us and say because of you I did not give up and we all would very well say this to our teachers. 

A teacher's purpose is not to create student's in their own image, but to develop them to create their own images and each one of our teacher's have done this very well. 

Dear teachers, we may not say this everyday but your inspirational words are like beautiful footsteps engraved in our hearts and minds forever💚💓!! 

4 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...