Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Special Gift

 A surprise is the greatest and the most valuable gift on a special day of yours. I never expected my day to go so well, I thought its just another day without any excitement or fun but I ended up having the best celebration three years ago.

On this day, I was in no mood for celebration but my friends and teachers made the day memorable and got the spirit in me alive. Knowing that I have friends and teachers who care, love and appreciate me is the best birthday gift ever. On this day, the room was silent,it was pitch dark, not a single person was observed nor a single word was heard. The moment I entered, I heard a loud scream which sang"Happy Birthday To You" and then there was a cake made at home in front of me. I was surrounded by all my friends and teachers, I was just astonished and speechless at the moment. 

This was a day to be remembered. Without awesome friends and teachers , this day of mine would just be another day on the calendar. All I want to do is express my heartiest gratitude to each one of you till today for making this day a fabulous one and for making my heart melt with these special and splendid surprises💕☺!!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Surprises are a pack of enthusiasm, joy, happiness. It is an account of good expressions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your way of eliciting categorical content.That really goes to show your dedication.Job well done

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...