Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Thicker than water

 It is sometimes very hard to describe your family, for there are no words to describe their love,care,affection,etc. towards you. 

Treasures of grief, laughter and love, each one of them bound together to make a precious and special memory till eternity. 

Love your family, spend time as much as you can, be kind and lend a hand to one another. Leave no room for regret as tomorrow may not be as beautiful as you imagined and today is short. 

A family is a vicious cycle with every birth, the circle keeps increasing and bringing new joy. 

Forever in my heart each one of you will be as nobody else has the key. Family is where life begins and love never fades. There are friends,there is family, then there are friends who become family and each one of them definitely hold a special place in all our lives☺💖💚💛!! 

4 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...