Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Pyaar ka matlab kya hota hai?

 How would you exactly define love?
Some show it by hugs and cuddles...
Some say it is a deep friendship, 
Some say it's the feeling that you are connected, 
Few people say that it is the priority we give... 
Some say it makes us cry, 
Few people believe that it's the best feeling... 
Some say it's understanding each other, 
A few others say it's an inability to leave people... 
Well, different people say different things... 
But, who exactly knows, what the real meaning is? 
What do you feel about it? 
What is your definition of love? 
Pyaar ka koyi matlab nahi hai - it has no definition or meaning according to me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...