Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Mera Yaar

Who says Valentine's Day is only for lovers, it is for all the people who love you and make life wonderful, just like do my friend. 
Friendship is a budding rose,
with sweetness rising from each fold
Amid the thorns are moments dear,
as true friends lend a caring ear. 
A smile, a laugh, and friendly thought,
are roots that tie the friendship knot. 
The stems of courage, hope and care,
are precious gifts of love so rare. 
So, here you go mere priya mitr,yeh phool tumhaare lie hai!
Happy Chocolate Day dear, it's your turn this time to buy me a chocolate. 
Just Kidding, tum tho baas ho yaar. 
On this day, I want to thank you for being cuddle buddy (for real, your hugs make me feel safe and better when I feel low) and thank you for being my partner in crime. 
Happy Teddy and Hug Day Sweetheart!!
Main vaada karta hoon ki main tumhein kabhee akela nahin chhodoonga aur tumhare chehre se smile jaane nahi dogi 😗.
My Kind of Valentine's Week, interesting, isn't it??
My heart is with all these wonderful friends,family,my parents and myself. 
They all fixed a heart they never broke in many situations. 







 


2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...