Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Everlasting Bond

 If you are upset, who would smile? 
When you stay quiet, I feel extremely scared. 
You are the reason I am the person I am today. Without you, I am useless. 
I am your yaar(best friend) today, forever and always. 
Even your abuses sound sweet to me, I am all ears for them. 
It's only of our friendship that I have a right over forever. 
We will never break this beautiful bond of ours till eternity, I will never EVER leave your side. 
Your victory is my victory, your defeat is mine, your sorrow is my sorrow, my life is yours, such is our bond and its strength. 
I will risk my life, I will take one for you. 
People see us as two people but we aren't, we both are one. We will eat and drink together, we will live together till eternity. 
Anyone can make you cry or smile, but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes and it does take someone special to touch your heart in everyway possible. 
Always remember.... an idiot who makes you laugh at his or her presence will definitely make you cry at his or her absence. Because, those idiots are your real friends. And because those idiots are the only ones who can touch your heart and make you feel their presence every second.  
Friendship is an everlasting bond, more stronger than electromagnetic force, more powerful than a blackhole. It stays ever bonded where it is well treated and respected. A friend can be as funny as possible and also as brainless and idiotic as possible, but both the phases make life much better and enjoyable with their presence. 



23 comments:

  1. Wow...what a nice way of describing this lovely bond ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro dil ko chooli yaarrrrr loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much all, your comments mean hella alot to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely expressed about the friendship bond Manogna. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This discription of friendship is effacacious as it can get! Decent job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well! Described chichu.... Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much reethu and atha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clearly impeccable 😵... that’s really well penned !

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...