Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Music-hidden therapy

 Music can never be destroyed.
It is the essence of the universe. 
The relaxing and soothing effect of music is to be highlighted. 
It truly has the power to fix all the broken pieces of the heart. 
The greatness of music is observed in flowing rivers, trembling plants, the cradle that keeps moving, the winds, the thunder,etc. 
Carnatic Music, a treasure so rare.
A joy to hear the intricate ragas.
The pulsating rhythms-so full of cheer.
It is a sound that echoes through the ages. 
A beauty that never fades. 
Adding to the voice notes are the veena's sigh and the mridangam's heartbeat. 
Each ragam,a story timeless and bound. 
In each ragam,a musical dream. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...