Friday, January 12, 2024

Laughters Shared

 When I was at my lowest, you found me and taught me that not all souls are black.
You comforted me not only with your words but by your actions too.
Even if I don't utter a word, you never fail to understand me.
You made me believe in true friendship and love. 
You healed and comforted me with your presence. 
You deserve the best kind of love. 
I may not be there much, but I promise I will give you all of my love. 
Honestly speaking, you are the first person I want to see with a smile (I want to see you happy always).
You people never fail to make me happy. 
I just love you all! 
You are the most colorful pages of my life. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...