Friday, January 12, 2024

Glad you are my dad !

 The first face I have seen is yours the moment I opened my eyes. 
You are the first person I look up to.
You are my very first role model.
You entertain me like no other. 
Though you yell at me sometimes, it's for me to understand the importance of life and success. 
The best thing you taught me is to be your strong girl (not to fear anyone).
I can't express my love towards you in words but if you want to know, just look into my heart and eyes - they speak a lot. 
Without you, I don't exist. 
I am the luckiest girl to have a fabulous father like you. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...