Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A Special Lock in the Heart

 A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always need togetherness. 
As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.
A friends love and support is like the tides, never ceasing, always showing.
I have always got your back, 
And you have mine.
I will help you out
Anytime!
To see you hurt,
To see you cry,
Makes me weep.
If your cheeks are wet,
From drops of tears,
Don't worry,
Let go of your fears.
We are in this together, as long as I am by your side, believe me, you are in the safest place.
Always stronger together, let's conquer the world.












6 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so good ... keep it up baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You So Much Amma, your support means a lot to me and helps me go a long way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manogna it's heart wrenching,you may have no Lil idea how this might help people or direct them right at their lows.
    As ya friend,I feel the sense of pride reading 'em

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write so well papa 🥺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for all the support and encouragement..

      Delete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...