Tuesday, November 21, 2023

MOTHER UNLIKE ANY OTHER

 Amma, you are my shining star. 
Because of you, I have got this far.
You have always wanted the best for me, and I always got the best - You are one of them - A true blessing!!
You taught me to love myself, become strong, independent, confident and to laugh and play, because of you, I am the woman I am today. 
I really have no clue what I would have done without you in my life.
I wish you are my mother in every life, in my next life, after that and forever.
I have learnt from you the act of forgiveness,loving,caring,understanding,respecting everyone equally, patiently listening, and most importantly, the art of kindness and showing utmost gratitude, always lending a helping hand. 
Do you know what I love in you the most? It's the way you listen to me, to everything I share and the way you react is the cutest. Most importantly, the way you consider my close friends' as yours too and support our friendship.
Growing up I never understood what it took to be the most beautiful, hardworking, understanding, loving, caring and sweet mumma and my bestest friend. I will always love you till very end .
To all the strong mothers out there, this one is for you!!HATS OFF MUMMIES...






















2 comments:

  1. I love you so much my heart, you put your best and know your true potential. You are the best in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You So Much Ma!! Love you to the moon and back.....

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...