Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Proud

 Being a girl is a conflicting thought, we are blamed if we believe we are no less than a boy and we desire the same treatment.

It is a compromise. In many cases, we are expected to give up our ambitions, dreams, habits and sometimes, even our true selves but I will not give up. I will show the world what I can do with the right opportunities and a proper society to live in. 

With my chin up and my head held high, I will proudly say that I am a girl. 

And yes, behind every girl's success is "HERSELF".

Love and save the girl child!!

A world without HER doesn't exist...







2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...