Saturday, October 21, 2023

First Year Ke Yaadein

 One of the most memorable years of my life. 
I would love to go back and live all the wonderful times once again.
It is a sudden transition from school life but one of the best transitions, I must say.!
College life especially your first year possesses a lot of challenges in front of you. 
You are scared at first since you are among a large group of unfamiliar faces from different backgrounds,places,cultures,etc.  but little do you know that over a time period, it teaches you to socialize and form opinions of your own. 
College life also makes us stronger and teaches us fight our own battles. 
Ending of first year is soon, 
For many, it's ending of a boon. 


My first year was 💓....



4 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...