Saturday, October 21, 2023

How to say "I Love You" around the world

Prior warning: Maybe a bit informal, but that's okay! Read through and enjoyyyy ! 
Danish:
Jeg elesker dig. 
Dutch:
Ik hou van jou. 
Esperanto:
Mi amas vin. 
French:
Je t'aime.
German:
Ich liebe dich. 
Polish:
Kocham cie.
Indonesian:
Saya cinta kamu. 
Italian:
Ti amo.
Japanese:
Aishiteru.
Mandarin Chinese:
Wo ai ni. 
Romanian:
Te iubesc. 
Latin:
Te amo. 
Swedish:
Jag alaskar dig. 
Russian:
Ya tebya lyublyu.
Turkish:
Seni seviyorum
Spanish:
Te amo.

Naaku inni bashalu vastayi anukuntunnaru emo, anthe ledu , I ain't that multilingual - vachina bashalalo rasanu , konni internet lo choosi rasanu . Idi antha kaadu le gaani , mana pachi Telugu lo cheppana : Nenu ninnu premistunnanu . 

Mana matru basha marchipothe elaga friends. Inka enduku waitimg - Hindi lo kuda em antaro telusukundama - Mujhe tumse pyaar hai . 

With loads of love, monworldofemotions presents to you this beautiful and lovely poem from my heart to yours 💕.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...