Tuesday, January 10, 2023

College Friendship

 I must say it’s the best kind of friendship. 
They take the word WORRY out of my vocabulary and just replace it with HAPPINESS within seconds and without any effort. 
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. 
Friends who understand your tears are more valuable than a lot of friends who only saw and know your smile. 
The miracle called friendship dwells within your heart, 
You never know how it happens or when it starts? But the happiness they give you always gives you a lift. 
Friendship is the name of various feelings like understanding , honesty and frankness between 2 very unique and different kinds of mentalities and people in college. But yes I must say I am lucky to have found the sweetest ones and the most lively , jovial gang. 
Wanna know my happy place? 
My friends- being with them, spending time with them and what not. 
I love the way they make me laugh even when I am at my lowest. 
I am honestly happy and grateful for the gift called friendship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...