Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Childhood Friends

As children, we grew up together. 
Swearing to be friends forever. 
Sometimes, we argue and fight even till today. 
Though you are elder to me, I feel my vibe in you. You are just like me( A kid of my age and at heart). 
Other times we would laugh and stay up all night. 
My thoughts and feelings I could confide to you without having anything to hide because I know you won’t judge and you will only try to help me out and console me. 
Times changing and things staying the same between us(the pagalpaan, the naughtiness and what not). 
To each other, we listen and share. 
About each other, we always care. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...