Friday, January 27, 2023

Beauty of Love

 Love is sweet in the beginning and bitter at the end, he said. 
Not necessarily, she said. 
It could be bitter in the beginning and sweet at the end.
Love is a magical feeling for real. It has no bounds. 
We don't know when it will build, eventually over time, it will just build without our notice. 
Your caring nature and the vibes we carry when we are together touch my heart. 
Our sweet, inner talks are uncountable and they do hold many secrets. 
I saw you were perfect and so, I loved you. Then, I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. Love is all about resepcting their boundaries, their space, flaws and imperfections. 
Love is not something you find, it is something that finds you. 
Your beloved person is your go to person for anything and everything and you can be yourself without any hesitation. 
You can be as childish as possible and as idiotic as possible as you know he only finds it cute. 
I am not only talking about lovers,partners or love birds here, 
you could love your best friend too? Isn't it? 
Agreed or not? 









2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...