Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Happy Republic Day

 On this special occasion, let us promise our motherland that we will do everything possible to preserve our ethos, treasure and heritage. 
During the flag hoisting, let us all remember all the super heroes who sacrified their life, let us keep our heads held high and our chins up with utmost pride and love for the nation. 
Being the younger generation of the country, let us pledge to keep it protected,let us promise to work for its enrichment. India is an amazing country, its heritage is unmatchable so let us preserve this beauty and pass it on to our future generations. 
Happy Republic Day to one and all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...