Saturday, July 16, 2022

My Guiding Light

 My music teacher helps me find the song in my heart, the beat in my feet and a passion for life. 
My teacher touches my heart one note(swaram) at a time. 
Thank you so much ma'am for being my guiding light, mentor, a friend and even more. 
Every week you help me become a better vocalist while keeping each varnam, lesson and song fun. 
You are kind, understanding, and patient. You always know how to motivate and inspire me. I began from nowhere and you made me reach a stage where I adore my own voice and singing. 
All my knowledge and love for music comes from your teachings. 
I am really grateful to you for introducing me to this vast world of music with so many possibilities. 
Many people let me down but you always supported me and held my hand, you taught me to walk when I couldn't even crawl properly in terms of music. 
The place that music holds in my heart is because of you ma'am! 
Her teaching helped me start, 
and she's won my heart. 




2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...