Saturday, July 16, 2022

Adios

Dedicated to each one of my buddies who are going to different places for their higher studies and pursuing their own interests. Adios!  
Now is the time to say our goodbyes, 
your leaving almost brings tears to my eyes, 
Instead I will give all of you a smile, 
I know you guys are leaving just for a while. 
And we will see each other again one day, 
And just like the old times we will have plenty to say. 
We are not the trunks of immobile trees
but rather, the fussy leaves that break away and fly up on the wind on their own adventures. 
Until we meet again, 
be safe in your flight as you travel into sunrise and night. 
Adios mis amigos, with a heavy heart. 
Goodbye and Good Luck with everything each one of you will do in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...