Thursday, July 14, 2022

Ek bahan kee tarah chhota dost

 Dedicated to one of my smallest friend cum sister- Aashritha 
Giggles, secrets, sometimes tears, sisters and friends through the years. 
I love the fact that my smallest friend happens to be more like my sister. 
Thank you for being my chhota supporter despite not being my family. You have made me realize that family isn't only by blood and that everyone deserves the gift of friendship.
My dear sister-friend, I really want you to know a couple of things. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I hope you always feel loved. If you ever need a break from this world, remember I am here with unconditional love and we both will pack our bags and just flee together, go to a peaceful and calm place. 
I may not agree or actively respond to every decision you make but, as a sister, I will support you. Remember whenever you need a shoulder to cry upon, my arms are wide open. 
I will make sure to wipe away your tears and cry with you. 
You are a lil champ meri yaar. An intelligent young girl who always succeeds in everything she does no matter what. 
A strong, rock solid baby doll you are sweetie. 
Your heart as pure as gold, your thinking and behaviour as young and jovial as you are. You annoy me a lot sometimes but at the end of the day, you make me laugh till my stomach hurts. 
You bring back all my childhood days and memories. 
Thank you so much for entering my small world, bringing joy and extra love into my life. 
I still remember the day we met. 
You were too young back then. 
I remember that innocent, crying cum smiling face of yours. 
As you saw us, your crying cum smiling face turned into a complete smiling face, here is an indication that we will be together forever. 
Remember wherever we are in this world, I will stand by you, walk with you, guide you and love you. 
Keep that charming face alive with a bright smile on always and be as jovial, proactive and sportive as you are forever. 






 

6 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...