Thursday, May 26, 2022

Saphed

 White is snow falling on the ground, 
It's clouds in the blue sky. 
It's the splendor of flowers blooming, 
It's the richness of pearls. 
It's the pale morning sky. 
It's the crisp winter chill. 
It's as sweet as vanilla. 
It is purity and radiance, clarity and peace. 
It's the mystery of the moon. 
It is the color of power and love. 
The color "white" has a lot of significance. 
White exists in paper, it exists in a white rose, there is namak ka saphed( salt's white), milk's white, seashell's white, a saree's white and a swan's white. 
So, all in all white is everywhere. 
It is a wonderful color since all the shades of a rainbow can be observed from white. 
For me, white is just a plain paper put in front of me so that I  can paint the canvas with my lovely ink. 
As a writer, my definition of white is the paper's white. 


7 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...