Thursday, May 26, 2022

Dolphins

 Dolphins splish splash in the waves, playing games, they are like moving surfboards in the water. 
One fine day, I layed on the beach until the morning sun shown, 
Then she came like a gift from the sea. 
I knew somehow she came to try and interact with me. 
She chittered, chirped, played and danced. 
She made me smile throughout the day with her innocent yet naughty tantrums. 
Eventually, I understood the language she spoke.
It was full of freedom, hope, happiness and love. 
Her dance more graceful than the talented ballerina. 
She was generous enough to help me swim so that I wouldn't drown. 
I feel her warm love and endless care. 
Then it was time for her to leave me, but I knew she would come back to see me soon. 
She has shown me that I have a dolphin inside me who is happy and free. 
We humans, should learn the values of friendship and care and we should stop polluting our water bodies with harmful chemicals to save these innocent creatures from extinction and to deserve to be around them. 
I love dolphins because they love to play and play, they jump and dive all day. 
They like to spend time with people and give you a sweet smile. 
I live to smile and make you smile. 
With love, 
Delphina 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice chicchu... u expressed your feeling about dolphins is very good I really love the way u expressed ur love towards innocent dolphins 👍👍👌👌🐬🐬

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...