Friday, March 25, 2022

OUR LIL SUPERHERO

 Dedicated to my cousin brother(bavamaridi in Telugu)- Sreethan

You are always a happy baby boy sweetheart with shining eyes and I am sure that you will spread magic and happiness to everyone around you. 
You refresh each one of our lives and rejoice our hearts. 
Your littlest feet will certainly make the biggest footprints in our hearts and you will reach great heights in future too. You are our lil(little) superhero. 


You fill a place in our hearts that we ourselves never knew was empty. You fill a void in our hearts. 
Your first utterences and words will always be treasured and cherished my dear. The way you pronounced my name really touched my heart. I had a tear or two roll down my cheeks the moment I heard you say "chichi" in that innocent and sweet voice. 
We all love you to the pluto and back our little munchkin. 
Life will be a rollercoaster ride and remember that you are never alone, we all will be there by your side forever our little cutie pie. 
Just let us know when life is unfair and we all will be ready to lend a hand and a shoulder for you to cry upon. 
You can always count on us kannaiya!☺πŸ’š. 



4 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...