Friday, March 18, 2022

HOLI HAI

 Holi is not only about colours but it is about togetherness. Forget all the differences and enjoy it together. 
On the occassion of holi with all my heart, I hope that you are all gifted with all the colours of life, joy, happiness, friendship,love and all the other colours you want to paint in your life. 
A true and caring relation does not have to speak loud, a soft message and the beat of the heart is just as enough to express the deepest and heartiest feelings. 
ENJOY THE FESTIVAL OF COLOURS WITH YOUR LOVED ONES, NEAR AND DEAR ONES WITH A LOT OF FUN, POSITIVITY AROUND AND ENJOY THE FESTIVAL IN ALL SMILES.  
HAPPIEE HOLI DEAR ALL!


2 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...