Friday, July 9, 2021

Kabhi Alvida na Kehna

 Leaving is always hurting in life. 
It is always painful, it is never fun when someone abruptly says goodbye. 
It always causes us to cry, a final goodbye is a tough word. 
Not many feelings are there to show but for a friend, you always smile. 
I am so glad I ever met you because ever since you have been such an inspiration and support in my life
And it is because of you, 
That I remain strong. 
I know we have to part for now but our paths may cross again. 
I know we may see each other someday. 
I just don't know where/when but we have had some fabulous times and our memories I will treasure. 
You have brought me happiness much more than I can measure and left me abruptly with all those memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...