Friday, July 9, 2021

Exam Stress(every student can relate ;)

 Exams are like demons!
If you even try to shy away from them, they will keep torturing you. 
The best way to deal with them is to face them in the eye with a killer attitude. 
Don't let the stress kill you instead don't be afraid to fail, be afraid if you don't try. 
Never stop if you are tired, stop when you are done!
Exams are full of stress, 
which keep us in a great mess
Do not have time to waste, 
while gossiping at home with friends and family. 
Sleeping? Not at all, study!
You don't have time to waste buddy. 
Fright in the mind, books are rough now not kind. 
They are a source for tension as studies mean a lot of competition and we don't have time to waste while spending ample amount of time in play and rest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...