Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My Everything Friend

 You boost my happiness when I am feeling glad, you help to heal my injured heart whenever I am sad. 
You are such a pleasure in my life, I hope that you can fathom how meaningful and important your friendship is to me. 
You are a total joy to me and you bring in light when there is darkness in my life. 
People complained that you have changed and grown up, I smiled and said, live according to the people and deep down only I know your childish tantrums. 
Distance does not matter, it is the close proximity of the heart, friendship is with some very rare people like you,otherwise you get to meet someone everyday. 
Les amis montrent leur amour dans les moments difficiles, pas le bonheur(Friends show their love in times of troubles, not in happiness). 
Friends are born, not made!!
There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than loyal and true friendship!




2 comments:

The Trio

  In the bustling campus of GRIET, three young women embarked on a journey that would shape their lives forever.  Their names were Manogna, ...