Saturday, June 12, 2021

Male Bestie

 "So,do you like him?"
"...yes,more than my ego."
"You trust him?"
"...more than I assume"
"You respect him?"
"...more than my boundaries."
"You care for him?"
"...more than my pride"
"So,is he your boyfriend?"
"...Nope, my bestfriend"
People who think girls and guys cannot be friends, they may not have experienced a friendship like ours!
Dear bestie, I do not care when you disturb me, no matter what time it is but I get disturbed when you don't disturb me. 
He has always been there when I cried, I got heartbroken,I smiled, when things have been rough and when I was mad. 
He has always been my shadow. There is no light and happiness in my life without his sweet presence and friendship. 
We fought, cried,laughed and did everything possible together. 
Main kho gaya hoon aur main khud nahin hoon uske bina main pooree tarah se se kho gaya hoon. 
Hamane ek doosare se kaee dinon tak baat nahin kee lekin hamaree dostee aur bandhan kabhee nahin badale. 
He will be my yaar,comrade and partner in crime today, always and forever!



2 comments:

The Trio

  In the bustling campus of GRIET, three young women embarked on a journey that would shape their lives forever.  Their names were Manogna, ...