Sunday, May 23, 2021

The Most Beautiful Eyes

Eyes are captivatingly beautiful not because of the color but because of the words and emotions they hold within them. 
My eyes are an ocean in which dreams are reflected. 
Every indiviuals eyes tell a story, all you have to do is just learn how to read them.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries or the way she combs her hair. It is seen in her eyes,because that is the doorway to her heart that is pure, the place where love resides. 
Eyes speak more than a mouth and they can portray all the feelings.
The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears in them- The vision of life is much better once pain is erased and tears roll down the cheeks. 


7 comments:

  1. Superb line ‘the soul would have no rainbow....
    You have inherent talent. Very expressive and very expansive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much uncle, means alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your every poem some lines are really heart touching 👍👍👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last line....👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much atha and aunty means alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...