Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Self-love

 It starts with liking,respecting and thinking of yourself in positive ways. 
The most beautiful love story I have seen and felt, it was when I finally learned to love and groom myself. 
To fall in love with yourself is the very first secret to happiness. 
Make yourself a priority atleast once in a while. It's not selfish, it is necessary. 
Love yourself enough to set boundaries to be perfect and look more beautiful as change is ETERNAL!
You are the one who teaches people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won't accept. IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU! 
Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself for your own mistakes, for only as we have the right attitude towards ourselves can we have the right attitude towards others. 
No-one is YOU, YOU ARE UNIQUE AND THAT'S YOUR SUPERPOWER!! 
Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset.

💜YOURSELF AND💚 LIFE!








3 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...