Friday, February 26, 2021

PROMOTE GENDER EQUALITY

 Gender Eqaulity is the goal that will help abolish poverty and it will create a peaceful, fairer society and happier men, women and children. 
To every child reading this and to every man and women reading this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful, and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams. 
Achieving gender equality is not an easy nut to crack, it requires the engagement of women and men, girls and boys. It is everyone's responsibility to make the world a safer place to live in for everybody. 
I raise up my voice on such  issues around the globe not because I can shout or I have knowledge about them, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We all can never succeed when half of us are held back and unheard. 
The problem was not caused due to gender, it was due to the societies mindet, the people's mindset- that's what caused this inequality between both the genders. The only solution to this problem is to alter everyone's mindset about different genders and make them open-minded. 
Gender Equality is more than a goal in itself: It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of eradicating poverty, promoting sustainable developement and for building an united country. 
The country will only succeed and be united only if everybody is treated equally and given equal rights, if not, it will always and forever be divided. 
SO, LET US ALL JOIN OUR HANDS TOGETHER AND STOP GENDER DISCRIMINATION AND MAKE OUR COUNTRY UNITED!!

7 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...