Thursday, December 3, 2020

My sister, my first friend

 A sister is someone who loves you wholeheartedly from the heart. No matter how much we argue, we can never be drawn apart. 
She was my first friend and it is a special relationship that we enjoy,she is the only person who always makes me smile even if I don't want to.  
The relationship of two sisters is probably the most competitive relationship in the entire family but once the sisters grow up to be adults or teenagers, it becomes the most powerful relationship. 
Words and emotions are just not enough to describe you my sister and our bond. The only thing I want to let you know is that you mean the worl to me.  
The things you have done to help me, all the times that you were there, help me understand how much you really care. 
 Dear sister,always remember that you are worthy,beautiful,unique,important,special and most importantly,irreplacable. 
Having a sister is like having a best friend who you cannot get rid of at all. No matter how mad you are, how crazy you are, how mean you are or how happy you are, you know that she will always be there. 
Thank you so much for being the most annoying as well as the most caring person always. The most beautiful and lively person I met after my mother is you dear sisterπŸ’™πŸ˜Š.  

12 comments:

The Trio

  In the bustling campus of GRIET, three young women embarked on a journey that would shape their lives forever.  Their names were Manogna, ...