Tuesday, November 3, 2020

"SAVE GIRL CHILD"

 All across the world, 
people are speaking of gender equality since long. 
But they are taking its meaning wrong. 
Equality is when no restrictions are imposed on me and it is when no fear will torture me and make my heart bleed. 
I will consider equality when I can walk alone from college to home without facing any staring eyes. 
I will never compromise by hearing this: " YOU ARE A GIRL"!!
Equality is when I can find my flaws out and stand on my own feet. 
It is when there is no or zero discrimination between girls and boys. 
It is when I can fulfill my wishes and dreams. 
It is mainly when people will let me see this beautiful earth with my eyes wide open. 
A girl brings joy, she is no less than a boy so SAVE GIRL CHILD AND TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT!!

13 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww chinni, you are our precious gem... being a girl should never stop u achieving anything in this world ... my girl is unique...love u loads...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much amma, love you loads 😘 💗!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello manogna❤️❤️
    this is akshaya,
    a student from u r workshop.
    I just loved it❤️❤️
    I'll be waiting for more and more poems❤️❤️.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beacon of light in the dystopian society that breeds sadomasochism.....Really appreciate your consistent efforts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so so much akshaya ❤❤ and varshit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls, women were treated as blossoms of the garden of earth...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Persistent with every syllable right from the get go! Changing let alone challenging the status quo is always a blockade. This blog will well over penetrate that blockade. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thought, Chinni. Expressed your feelings in a wonderful way. Please share more and more such encouraging words about girl child..

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Girls are pearls, ladies are rubies, mothers are moulders, and women are wonderful.”

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...