Monday, May 18, 2020

A BEST FRIEND BY BLOOD

The journey with a sister is and will always be truly lovely.
She is the person who bullied me many a times and she did things to irritate me.
She showed that she does not care at all but I know that she definitely cares as we both share a blood to blood relation with one another.
Her love for me was unexplainable and I definitely value it!!
She made me cry a million times but the very next moment, she showed me how much she loves me.
All the love and memories that we share is what bonds me to her  at this very moment.
Having a sister like you is a blessing!!
You are a piece of my heart, a pillar of my strength, the joy of my life, a slice of me, you are not only my sister, you are my world my dear❤!!

5 comments:

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...