Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A TRUE TREASURE

Dear best friend,
"Life can give us a number of beautiful friends"
                                 BUT DO REMEMBER THAT
"Only true friends can give us a beautiful life"
One of my true friend is"YOU"😍
Sweet heart is a special word for love
Love is a special word for care
Care is a special word for friends 
Friends is a special word for you and for me.
To know you is an adventure,
To care for you is an art😊,
To listen to you is a honour,
To talk to you is a pleasure
BUT to have you as a friend for life, 
is an absolute treasure!!

               

4 comments:

  1. Very well written. You can add one more line, To walk with you is a...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok uncle sure thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words are not enough to describe best friend darling

    ReplyDelete

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...