Friday, April 10, 2020

SORROW

Life never treats you the way you want it to be.
People just change like seasons do.
A heart broken, a brain confused, a soul drifted apart and looking for help. 
People who have given you unforgettable memories will be the ones you will tend to lose.
Unforgettable pranks, love and affection are the precious and priceless gifts to be treasured but one fine day, you will tend to lose it all and you will feel lonely.
The people you love will always play an important role in your life but one day, unfortunately, a dream that you have not imagined will come true and you will lose the person you love, a person with whom you have had blood to blood as well as heart to heart connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Treasured One !

Dear Treasured One, I’m glad I found you. Our friendship is a gift we share. I can be myself around you, Safe in your love and care. I miss ...